Zync launches Quad 10.1 tablet with full HD display for INR 14,990
After high-res Zync Quad 9.7, the company is back with another high-resolution Android tablet. Zync today announced the launch of Quad 10.1 in India. The tablet has been priced at INR 14,990 and is now available on the company website.
Zync Quad 10.1 features a 10.1-inch full HD display and is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core processor. The tablet also packs Mali 400MP4 GPU and Android 4.1. The full specifications of the tablet can be found at the end of the post.
“After seeing the success of the Quad 8 and the quad 9.7 tablets, Zync is now entirely targeting the high-end affordable tablet market in the country. This Quad 10.1 tablet is packed with premium features and is being offered to the consumer at a very affordable price.” said Amul Mohan Mittal, Co-Founder, Zync Global.
On paper, the specifications of Zync Quad 10.1 surely look interesting, but it is the real life performance of the tablet that is going to matter. Even the last tablet from the company Quad 9.7 was found to be laggy on occasions.
Zync Quad 10.1 key specs
- 10.1-inch capacitive display with 1920 x 1200p resolution
- Android 4.1
- 5-megapixel auto focus camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, Mali-400 MP4 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory and microSD card slot
- 3G support via USB dongle, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, MicroUSB port and HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8000 mAh battery