Rovio has finally released the Android version of its Angry Birds Friends game in Google Play. The game was originally launched Facebook last year, which most of you would already know given the endless posts from Angry Birds Friends in your Facebook news feed.
Angry Birds Friends is basically your normal Angry Birds but with a social twist. It allows you to participate in weekly tournaments and compete with your friends. Rovio also adds new levels every week to keep it interesting and competitive.
Here is a list of Angry Birds Friends game features
- Tournaments with new levels every week
- Challenge your Facebook friends for bronze, silver, and gold trophies
- Send gifts or invite your Facebook friends to play
- Four classic power-ups, plus one exclusive to Angry Birds Friends on mobile
- Daily rewards
- Free bird-coins just for completing the tutorial
- Syncs automatically with your game on Facebook
It can be downloaded for free now from Google Play.
With this release, there are now a total of nine games from Rovio on Android including original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Rio, Amazing Alex, Bad Piggies and The Croods.