Acer’s quad-core V370 Android phone spotted online
A new Acer smartphone V370 has appeared online. Packing a quad-core processor, the phone is expected to be announced in the coming months.
Spotted on China telecom certification authority site, the phone is most likely a part of the company’s mid-range smartphone portfolio.
As per the specifications listed on the website, Acer V370 runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. It sports a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive display. In addition, the phone also comes with 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot.
For the imaging needs, Acer seems to have packed an 8MP rear camera on V370 along with 2MP front shooter. There is no word on the exact release date or whether the phone will be only China-specific.
In related news, Acer has also been reported to be building a mid-range phablet in its S-series of smartphones. The phablet is expected to be announced at Computex Taipei.
Acer V370 key features
- Network frequency: 900MHz, 1800MHz, 850MHz, 1900MHz
- Available colours: Black, white
- 131 × 68 × 9.9 (mm), Weight: 139 (g)
- 4.5 (inch) TFT capacitive display with 540×960p resolution
- 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- Android 4.2.1
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Bluetooth, USB