When everyone is launching Android devices, how can Salora be left behind. This Indian company has launched its first Android smartphone POWERMaxx in the country recently. Packing a massive 3,200 mAh battery, Salora POWERMaxx is company’s attempt to make a splash in the overly crowded market with long battery life USP.
Other specifications of the smartphone aren’t so massive and the smartphone comes with 4.5-inch qHD display with Zero Air Gap technology, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage with microSD card slot.
On the imaging front, there is an 8MP rear camera, and 1.3MP front camera. The smartphone ships with Android 4.0 on-board, but the company states that it is upgradable to Jelly Bean.
The smartphone also comes with dual-SIM support, usual connectivity options and secondary MIC for noise cancellation.
Salora POWERMaxx has been priced at INR 15,999 and is now available in the market soon.
Salora POWERMaxx key features:
- 3200 mAh Battery
- Cortex-A9, 1 GHz Dual Core 40nm Processor
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD (qHD) display
- 1.3 MP front facing camera and 8.0 MP Auto Focus rear camera
- Android ICS 4.0 Platform (Upgradable to Jelly Bean 4.1)
- Dual Mic Design gives an ambient noise free and more clear voice service
- 4GB ROM + 512 MB RAM and external memory expandable up to 32GB
- Dual SIM (3G + 3G)
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Metal Alloy Surface Shell