HTC India teases Butterfly launch on Facebook
Well, we already knew that. HTC Butterfly is set to be announced in the country by January-end and will carry a price-tag around INR 44,000. It features 5-inch 1920x1080p display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot.
HTC Butterfly was originally announced in Japan as J Butterfly followed by US with Droid DNA moniker and in December for rest of the countries. It has already been released in China, Taiwan, Japan in the Asia and India is going to be next. HTC is also planning to release it in Russia around the same time.
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm S4 quad-core processor
- 5 inch super LCD 3 with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 & Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Android 4.1 with HTC Sense
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures), F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 2.1 megapixel front camera (1080p for video chat)
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip
- Total storage: 16GB | Expansion card slot supports microSD memory card for up to 32GB additional storage
- RAM: 2 GB
- Bluetooth with aptX enabled (Bluetooth 4.0)
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with MHL for USB or HDMI connection
- 2020 mAh battery