HTC launches One X+ in India, available this month for INR 40,190
In addition to HTC Desire SV, HTC has also announced the launch of One X+ smartphone for the Indian market. According to a press release issued by the company just now, One X+ will be available in the country sometime this month for INR 40,190.
HTC One X+ improves on the processor, internal storage, front camera and battery front from original One X.
One X+ features Jelly Bean, Sense 4+, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.6MP front camera and 64GB of internal storage. It also comes with 2100 mAh battery, Beats Audio, 1GB RAM, and 4.7-inch 720p display.
According to HTC, the newer version Sense on the One X+ brings improved interface and more enhancements in camera, Beats Audio and media handling.
HTC One X+ will be sold in Stealth Black and Polar White colours in the country from November 2012.
HTC One X+ key specs:
- Model and platform:s728e, Android with HTC Sense+
- CPU: 1.7GHz, Quad Core
- SIM card type: micoSIM
- Memory: Storage: 64 GB* / RAM: 1 GB
- Display: 4.7-inch super LCD 2 / 720p HD
- Sound: Beats Audio built in
- Camera: 8 megapixel main camera: F2.0 28mm, auto focus, LED flash, BSI 1080P HD video recording
- 1.6 MP front camera: F2.2, BSI
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack and microUSB Bluetooth® with aptX™ enabled (Bluetooth 4.0),
- Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
“We are taking the award-winning HTC One™ X to a new level with the introduction of the new HTC One™ X+. Our customers will have super-fast browsing, an even better camera and more immersive entertainment with Beats Audio,” said said Faisal Siddiqui, Country Head, HTC India, in a statement.