Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 getting Android 3.2 update now
Verizon has started rolling out Android 3.2 EL01 update for Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE users. This update brings the TouchWiz UX for tablets along with several other bug fixes and performance improvements to the tablet. It is a very major update for the device and must download for your device.
Available OTA, it will reach your tablet any day now, you will be notified that a system update is available on your tablet. Select download now and then Install Now to finishing updating process.
Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Update Details:
Version: Android 3.2, I905.EL01
Device features, Improvements & fixes
- Fixed issue that caused email to stay bold (reflecting an unread email) even though the user has read the email.
- Google Security Patches have been applied.
- TouchWiz user interface has been updated.
- Wi-Fi Enhanced Connectivity
- BT 3.0 support has been added
- Additional support has been added for more wireless Wi-Fi routers.
Applications & Widgets
The following apps and widgets have been added:
- Memo, Penmemo
- Photo Editor
- My Files
The following apps and widgets have been enhanced
- Music Player(TouchWiz)
- Video Player(TouchWiz)
Email & messaging
Enterprise ActiveSync supports additional security policies.
Enterprise application support
- Built-in support for industry standard VPN clients like Cisco AnyConnect.
- Strong encryption for data in transmission, hardware encryption and remote wipe capability.
- EnhancedMobileDeviceManagement (MDM) through partnerships with Sybase and Afaria clients.
Detailed Instructions on how to install this update are given here.