Verizon, Motorola announce Droid Bionic, coming tomorrow for $300
Verizon has just sent out press releases announcing the launch of much awaited Motorola Droid Bionic. It will be available for purchase starting September 8 for USD299.99 with the usual two year contract. Verizon has really pushed the pricing limits with Droid Bionic, I hope it performs to justify the price, and initial reports are in favor of the smartphone.
Coming to the features that are packed in this Verizon flagship this season – Droid Bionic will come with a dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP processor, 1GB of RAM, 4.3-inch qHD display, 8MP camera and Android 2.3.4.
The smartphone also comes with a hoard of official accessories to choose including a Atrix like Lapdock, which will be sold for $299.97. Others accessories include HD Station, Adapter for Webtop Application, Battery Dock and Vehicle Navigation Dock.
- Powered by Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
- 4.3-inch qHD screen using scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass and dual-layer anti-reflective coating
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with flash and 1080p HD video capture
- Front-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD cards
- Supports wireless charger