Motorola Fire XT debuts in India; Gingerbread, 800 MHz processor, front cam for 13K
After launching Motorola Fire, Motorola has released a slightly upgraded full-touch version Fire XT in the Indian market. It is now being sold for just INR 12,990.
Announced last month, Fire XT aka XT531 comes with Gingerbread on-board with a 800MHz processor, 1540 mAh battery, 5MP camera rear camera with VGA front cam, 512MB RAM and 3.5 inch HVGA capacitive display.
At INR 13K, Fire XT seems to be a nice option for those who want decent feature in a nice price; it will compete with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Fit, Ace and HTC Wildfire S in this category. It is also one of the cheapest Android smartphone to come with a front camera, so you can look forward to video chat on your phone.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual-band HSDPA/Quad-band EDGE
- 3.5? HVGA display with capacitive multi-touch
- 5MP camera with auto-focus and built in flash
- Front-facing VGA camera for video call, chat and sharing
- Moto Switch UI allows users to shift to different modes
- 800MHz chipset
- 512MB onboard memory
- MicroSD card slot expandable up to 32GB
- FM Radio with RDS support
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- E-compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer
- LED notifications
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 1540mAh battery, up to 8 hours of talk time and 28 days in standby in 3G mode
Thanks Sridhar for the tip