Huawei Honor announced with 1.4GHz processor & Gingerbread
Huawei has officially unveiled the recently leaked Huawei Honor Android smartphone. Featuring 1.4GHz processor, Honor is the most powerful smartphone from Huawei till date. It will be available in “Classic Black” color in Asia-Pacific, China, Russia and the Middle East in Q4, 2011. Company plans to release more color variant around Christmas.
Huawei has improved on various aspects from its previous Android smartphone in Honor. It feature a 4 inch FWVGA display, 8MP camera and a big 1900 mAh battery.
“Huawei Honor encapsulates the Huawei brand – it features simple-to-use, advanced technology that allows people to share and connect easily. Honor provides a package of features that elevates the smartphone user experience, including an ultra-long battery life, so critical to the performance of smartphones but yet is often downplayed,” said Victor Xu, chief marketing officer of Huawei Device, in a statement.
Huawei Honor full specifications
- Android 2.3.5
- 1900mAh battery
- 1.4 GHz processor
- 4.0 inch 16M 16:9 true color FWVGA capacitive touch screen
- 8 megapixels auto focus camera supporting HDR, with 2 megapixels front-facing camera
- 2G Network (operating band) GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network (operating band) WCDMA/HSPA+ 900/AWS/2100
- Measures 10.9mm (0.43 inches) at its thinnest point and weighs around 140g (0.3 pounds)
- Support Class 10 GPRS and EDGE
- 3G HSPA+ DL 14.4 Mbps/UL 5.76 Mbps
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP
- 512M RAM + 4G ROM memory with a memory card slot up to 32GB
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- Assisted GPS support
- FM radio
- Dual MIC, compass and gyroscope
- G-sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor
- Exclusive Huawei user-interface with a dynamic weather widget
- 160GB network capacity CloudDrive