Spice MI-410 Gingerbread update now available
Spice has officially released Android 2.3 update for MI-410. Although, an unofficial update was already available, official is always good. Update is 56.7MB in size, is available in a compressed RAR file from Spice website.
You will be able to download the update from here, and then follow these instructions.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRar.
- Copy the file extracted file to your SD card. Make sure it is placed in the root (not saved in a folder)
- Insert the SD card to your device.
- To enter bootloader mode, press and hold volume up + down + power buttons until you see the image of the Android logo.
- Press ‘Home’key to show the update utility. Use the volume buttons to select the option “Download nb0 from SD card”.
- Press ‘return or back arrow” to confirm.
- Upgrade will start. You can see the progress of the update while you wait.
Your Spice Mi 410 is now updated to Android 2.3.4. Do share you experiences in the comments section.
You can also read official update instruction from Spice manual here.