HTC Jetstream Honeycomb tablet official; coming on Sep 4 in US
HTC has finally joined the growing list of Honeycomb tablet manufacturers with the launch of HTC Jetstream. This Android 3.1 tablet will be available on AT&T in United States starting September 4.
Company has priced this first AT&T LTE device at $699.99 with a new two-year contract from the telecom operator. AT&T is providing free Scribe digital pen to the buyers for a limited time.
Coming to the tablet, JetStream features a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 10.1 inch HD display, HTC Sense for tablets, 8MP primary camera, 1.3 MP front facing cam, and 7,300 mAh battery.
HTC yet to announce JetStream internationally, which we expect would happen in the course of IFA or on a later date.
“This tablet is a beautiful 10.1-inch, LTE powered masterpiece, when you combine powerful options like HTC Jetstream with our upcoming LTE technology and nationwide HSPA+ network, it flies.”
Jeff Bradley, Senior VP, Devices, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets
HTC Jetstream Specifications
- LTE (700/AWS)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)
- HTC Sense™ UX for tablets
- Display: 10.1″ WXGA HD screen
- Processor: Third-generation Snapdragon 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: Front Facing 1.3 MP, Rear facing 8 MP and Dual LED Flash
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 7″ (l) x 9.87″ (w) x 51″ (d)
- Weight: 25 ounces