Ask.com launches Android app
Ask.com has launched its official Android app. This app integrates Q&A-focused web search with timely answers from real people in a single, on-the-go experience. Ask.com Android app can now be downloaded from Android Market or Amazon AppStore for Android.
Ask.com App Features:
- Voice to text: Simply ask questions, no typing required.
- Web combined with real people: Get web results as well as top-voted published answers from other Ask.com users in milliseconds.
- Send a question to a real user: Want another opinion? Route the question to a live person in the Ask.com Q&A community, or browse and respond to other users’ questions.
- Set it and forget it: Push notifications alert you to when a new answer has arrived.
- Personalize Q&A by interest: New for Android users, the app allows you to filter Q&A by topics that match your profile.
- Follow feature: Follow users who provide interesting answers, and personalize your Q&A experience with content from these connections.