Toshiba Thrive goes on sale today in US
Toshiba’s first Honeycomb tablet will go on sale in three versions today in United States. The three versions in mention her are 8GB/16GB and 32GB. Tablet price starts from USD430 and goes up to USD630.
The USP of this tablet is the presence of a removable battery, so you can always have spare battery in-case you run out of power.
Toshiba Thrive Features:
- Android 3.1
- 10.1-inch LED-backlit display
- 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- 1 GB DDR2 memory
- GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass
- HDMI port (full-sized) for 720p video output, 2 USB ports (1 full-sized, 1 mini-USB), Dock connector port
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, Secure Digital (SD) card slot
- 1.6 pounds; 10.75 x 0.62 x 6.97 inches (WxDxH)
Retailers currently selling the tablet: