Toshiba’s first Honeycomb tablet will go on sale in three versions today in United States. The three versions in mention her are 8GB/16GB and 32GB. Tablet price starts from USD430 and goes up to USD630.
The USP of this tablet is the presence of a removable battery, so you can always have spare battery in-case you run out of power.
Toshiba Thrive Features:
- Android 3.1
- 10.1-inch LED-backlit display
- 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- 1 GB DDR2 memory
- GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass
- HDMI port (full-sized) for 720p video output, 2 USB ports (1 full-sized, 1 mini-USB), Dock connector port
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, Secure Digital (SD) card slot
- 1.6 pounds; 10.75 x 0.62 x 6.97 inches (WxDxH)
Retailers currently selling the tablet: