LG Optimus Black officially available in India
LG today officially announced the availability of Optimus Black in India. Already available in the market for some days, LG Optimus Black has got the MRP of INR 20,999; while the street price is hovering around INR 19.5/20K.
The smartphone features a 4-inch 480x800p IPS LCD screen and is powered by 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 processor. It also comes with 5MP auto-focus rear camera and a 2MP selfie camera. Additionally, LG has included the usual set of connectivity options including 3G support, Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth. In terms of the software, there is Android 2.2 Froyo on-board. Among other specifications, you will get a 1500 mAh battery, 512MB of RAM, 2GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot on the phone.
We are pleased to introduce to you, our latest introduction in High end Smartphone : the “LG Optimus Black™”.Designed in a way to provide consumers the latest in technology coupled with great looks and extensive features, the LG Optimus Black is in line with our strategy of introducing innovative gadgets and connecting with the world through relatable propositions,” said Vishal Chopra,Business Head, Mobile Communications, LG, in a statement.
LG Optimus Black full specifications
- Network – HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.6Mbps
- Chipset – OMAP 3630 (1Ghz Processor)
- Dimension – 122 x 64 x 6 ~ 9.2 mm (109g)
- Display – 4.0” WVGA IPS LCD
- Camera – 5M AF camera, 2MP front-facing camera
- Memory – 2GB eMMC / 512MB RAM
- OS version – Android 2.2 Froyo
- Wi-Fi /A-GPS – 802.11.b/g/n
- Battery – 1500mAh
- Others – Gesture UI, DLNA, Dolby Mobile, LG World