HTC officially launches Salsa in India for INR 22,000
HTC India today officially announced the availability of Android powered Salsa in India. HTC Salsa, which was announced earlier this year at MWC along with Chacha, features the dedicated Facebook button and integrates its functionality across the smartphone.
Although Salsa has been selling at online stores for last some days, it is now available at major retail stores for a HTC recommended price of INR 22,000. Street price is expected to be around 19-20K.
“HTC has always understood that different people want different things and the new HTC Salsa offers special new ways to socialize through a mobile device. With Indians increasingly getting hooked on to the social web, we wanted to create the ultimate socially connected phone which makes this experience simple and convenient.”
– Faisal Siddiqui, Country Manager, HTC India.
You can check more the HTC Salsa and its features here.
HTC Salsa C510e specifications
- 3.4-inch capacitive screen with 480x320p resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS with HTC Sense UI
- 800MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227 S1 processor
- 512MB of RAM, 512MB of internal memory, and microSD card slot
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front selfie camera
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- FM Radio, microUSB 2.0
- 1520 mAh removable battery