Motorola Xoom WiFi to get Android 3.1 update in coming weeks
Motorola has announced that the WiFi only version of the Honeycomb powered Xoom will get Android 3.1 update in the next couple of weeks. Company, which has already started rolling out update to 3G owners with Verizon, has detailed the update. You can find the update changelog below.
- Support for the new Android Market movie rentals service
- Full support for the final release of Adobe Flash Player 10.2
- Resizable widgets to enable further customization of home screens
- Support for USB-connected peripherals and accessories, such as keyboards, mice, game controllers and digital cameras
- Expanded Bluetooth features to support Bluetooth headsets in Google Talk video chats and Bluetooth mouse support in addition to additional shortcut keys with the Bluetooth keyboard
- Picture Transfer Protocol Feature support to enable easier transfer of photo files to your PC without the need for drivers.