Adobe Flash 10.3 now available in Android Market
Adobe has released Flash 10.3 update in the Android Market. It is available for all the phones running on FroYo or above and tablets on 3.0 or more. Update consists of mostly bug-fixes. You can head over to Android Market now to update or download Adobe Flash 10.3.
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Android Apps using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in WebView no longer need to set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered. This was previously an issue on Android 3.0+ only.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.