Samsung Galaxy S2 to make Korea debut in late April
Samsung will launch the Galaxy S successor in its home market around 25 April, announced telecom operator KT. KT will be carrying the device on its network in the country, reported Reuters.
Other launch details are unknown right now, but it confirms that Galaxy S2 is indeed releasing in April in select markets. Samsung Galaxy S2 is one of thinnest Android smartphone, and comes with a dual core processor.
Samsung Galaxy S2 full specifications
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system with TouchWiz user interface
- Software integrations like Social Hub, Music Hub, Readers Hub, Games Hub, as well as a number of enterprise features
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC, 3G
- 1650 mAh removable battery
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot (supports upto 32GB)
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 4.27-inch 480x800p Super AMOLED Plus screen
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, 2MP selfie camera