Samsung Galaxy S2 Rooted; Instructions available
Just days after Samsung Galaxy S2 reached markets; devs have gained the root access and have posted instructions to do the same for others like us.
How to Root SGS2:
- Download XWKDD kernel [insecure mode from Chainfire] and Odin from here
- Download SuperOneClickv1.5.5 from here
- Flash the downloaded kernel using Odin [put kernel file in PDA]
- After the successful flash, just run SuperOneClick and click root
- Your new Samsung Galaxy S2 is rooted now. Enjoy !
Thanks Enthrall for the tip