Droid Pro getting software update
Motorola is pushing out a software update for Verizon Droid Pro, It is not Android 2.3 update, but it fixes various bugs and brings enhancements in features like Exchange Email.
Full list of fixes:
- Improved audio on voice calls.
- Improved stability and performance.
- User interface display now refreshes when user switches from GSM/UMTS communication to Global Mode.
- Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages.
- Global Mode no longer resets when connecting to a USB charger.
- Visual Voice Mail now detects airplane mode while Wi-Fi is active.
- Prompt return to full screen brightness after wake-up.
- Upgraded Bluetooth firmware.
- Improved interoperability with Microsoft Internet Application Gateway (IAG) configurations.
- Device string format for Exchange changed to include device name and version number.
- Upgrade to Google applications Release 7.
- Improved audio during voice calls.
- Reduced user interface lock-ups.
Just go to Menu > Settings > About phone > System updates to get the update.