Toshiba introduces its Android 3.0 Tablet
Toshiba today uncovered its 10.1-inch Android Honeycomb tablet. The unnamed tablet is backed by nVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor and will be arriving sometime in the first half of 2011.
Highlights of the tablet:
– Media-centric tablet with a 16:10 aspect ratio.
– 1,280 X 800-pixel resolution.
– 5-megapixel shooter at the back and a front-facing 2-megapixel camera.
– Built-in HDMI-out playback on your TV.
– Full-size USB port to hook up external storage devices or cameras.
– MicroSD card slot and a miniUSB port.
– GPS connectivity, WiFi;
– Separate version will have 3G connectivity built-in.
– Interchangeable back cover.
Toshiba will also allow users to swap batteries for the tablet, unlike other recently announced tablets.
However, price and availability date of the product is yet to be announced.