T-Mobile reveals two budget Android handsets
Cellular telecommunications provider T-Mobile today revealed two fresh and affordable Android devices – Samsung Galaxy Mini and T-Mobile Move. The handsets, which will are expected to cost USD 50 – USD 75 with a two-year contract, will be launched sometime in spring.
Samsung Galaxy Mini:
– Android 2.2 Froyo OS.
– 3.2 inch touchscreen display.
– 600 MHz processor.
– 150 MB internal storage.
– MicroSD card slot that supports cards of up to 32 GB.
– Low-budget 3G radio inside with a download speed of 3.6 mbps.
– runs Froyo.
– 2.8-inch display with a resolution of 320 x 240.
– 2 megapixel camera.
– 150MB of internal storage.
– 2GB microSD card.
– Can support 32MB of external memory.
[Via PC World]