Notion Ink has been pretty fast in pushing the new updates for its tablet Adam. The last one however did not so well for many, but this one seems fine till now and it fixes a lot of issues.
• General and application specific stability issues addressed.
• Panel view stability improved.
• Added “Discard Update” feature.
• Downloaded update file verification on completed download.
• New dialog box added to choose network connection while updating.
• Save location of update.js modified; now stored in shared memory.
• Download of new update deletes existing update files, if any.
• Fixed crashing issue while plugging / unplugging external keyboard.
• Resolved GPS coordinate issues.
• Help files updated.
• Fixed tab switching focus and stability issues.
• Fixed inconsistent tab count display in case of multiple tabs fixed.
• Address bar functionality change– tapping “X” will now clear the URL present when in edit mode; else it stops the current page loading.
• Fixed issues with URLs starting with `http://’ and ‘www.’.
• Resolved issues regarding “Update Adam” feature.
• In Text mode,
• Italics for Droid Sans does not exist, so this feature has been disabled for this font.
• 1px size text was not visible; it is now fixed.
• Adam would restart an activity when keyboard is connected, this issue has been resolved.
• Resolved issue where Pause and play caused video to jump 3 second.
• Tapping the home button while playing video, then tapping on the Video player icon in the quick launch panel showed blank screen; it now shows video gallery.
• Fixed issue with opening multiple panels for packages that require this functionality.
• Grid view visibility issue resolved.
• Resolved focus / search issues in ribbon view for apps on the home screen.
• Preview of music files did not stop when played in a full app; this is now fixed.
• Refreshing of panel view made more dynamic.
• Fixed issue of incorrect unread mail count in home panel notification.
• Resolved issue where back button displayed panel view while in full view
Update download links:
- Pixel Qi Adam on Windows
- Pixel Qi Adam on Linux
- LCD Adam on Windows
- LCD Adam on Linux
You can find the instruction here.