Verizon LTE enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab – Products at CES 2011
Verizon today launched a 4G version of Samsung Galaxy Tab, which will come with a specifications upgrade.
LTE Galaxy Tab Specifications:
- 7-inch enhanced TFT display with 1024 x 600 WSVGA resolution
- Android™ 2.2 with access to Adobe® Flash® 10.1
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird application processor
- Android Market.
- Rear-facing 5-megapixel camera
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera
“The 4G LTE-enabled Galaxy Tab takes full advantage of Android 2.2 to deliver a blazingly fast experience for customers,” said Marni Walden, vice president and chief marketing officer for Verizon Wireless. “The 4G LTE-Samsung Galaxy Tab pairs Samsung’s advanced technology with the power of Verizon Wireless 4G LTE, so that customers can leap into the future of the mobile multimedia experience.”