Cellular South announces Android phone deals for the season
With just three weeks until Christmas, deals continue at Cellular South. The company says that it is the only wireless provider with five Android smartphones for under $100 and it is offering HTC Hero Android device for free with a two-year contract. Additionally, Cellular South is making it even easier to make the smartphone switch by covering all early termination fees up to $200 and offering free activation – a $36 value.
In addition to the Samsung Galaxy S available for $199.99 (after a $50 mail in rewards card) with a second device free for new activations, Cellular South is offering the following Android devices for under $100 (each with a $50 mail-in reward card):
- HTC Wildfire™ with Android 2.1 and HTC Sense interface technology for $19.99
- LG Axis™ with Android 2.1 and a touchscreen display with a QWERTY keyboard for $99.99
- HTC Desire ($99.99) – HD video recording 720p, Snapdragon processor, 5 MP camera
- Motorola Milestone™ ($99.99) – Powered by Android 2.1, turn-by-turn voice-aided Google navigation, video and picture messaging
- HTC Hero™ (Free) – Powered by Android 2.1, turn by turn voice-aided Google navigation, video and picture messaging