Motorola Droid 2 Performance update rolling out
Motorola just announced on their Twitter account that they are pushing a new performance update to Droid 2 users. If, you have not downloaded the update, download it now. You can check out the full list of enhancements below.
- Improved battery life.
- Heightened proximity sensor to enable faster screen response.
- View the weather widget in both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Simpler setup, improved user interactions, and better notifications for Visual Voice Mail.
- Background Email Sync during display inactivity for better user experience.
- Support for email domain suffixes containing more than three characters.
- Keep text messages organized with chronological in-box screen.
- Edit text messages after you’ve inserted a video file.
- Improved audio quality during recorded video playbacks.
- Stream Guided Tour videos on device in Help Center application with ease.
- VZ Navigator* is now preloaded on device.