Motorola announces Milestone 2 for Australia; Coming in December
Motorola today announced its Android 2.2 smartphone and Milestone successor Milestone 2 for Australia Market. It will be available through Vodafone and Optus in December.
Milestone 2 comes with significant upgrades in the terms of hardware; it will have 1GHz processor, Adobe Flash 10.1, 720p video recording, multitouch capacitive touchscreen and integrated DLNA.
Full Motorola Milestone Specifications:
- 1 Ghz processor now with 802.11 b/g/n support
- 3G mobile hotspot – connect up to five other Wi-Fi devices
- Latest version of MOTOBLUR
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Multi-touch, pinch to zoom, double tap zoom
- 720p HD video capture and playback
- 5MP imager with dual LED flash
- Up to 40GB of memory 7
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Enterprise Exchange support
- Improved design; more spacious QWERTY keyboard including larger keys and better tactility
- DLNA / WiFi / Bluetooth® 2.16 connectivity
Pricing has yet to be announced.