dealnews updates its Black Friday Android app
Thanksgiving is just a week away, and we are already hearing about Black Friday deals and to help us in finding those deals, we now have a dedicated Android application. dealnews has announced that its updated Android application is now available. With the app, shoppers can not only browse leaked and verified Black Friday ads, but can also create shopping lists, custom product searches, and utilize other features to help minimize the time and frustrations associated with holiday shopping.
“Savvy shoppers understand that in-store shopping is no longer the best strategy, and as a result, they’re looking for tools that help them save time, money and unwanted trips to the mall. For many, that convenience is via mobile phones,” said Dan de Grandpre, Editor-in-Chief of dealnews.com, Inc.
The features of the app include the following:
- Leaked and verified deals – Shoppers can browse “leaked” and confirmed Black Friday ads from more than 60 major retailers.
- Shopping list creation – When shoppers click a featured deal, they are given the opportunity to “buy now” (if applicable) or “save” to a shopping list for future use.
- Deal sharing – Each featured deal or discount can be shared with other savvy shoppers via Facebook, Twitter or email, allowing consumers to quickly pass the savings on to friends and family.
- Direct link to retailer sites – Consumers can go directly to the retailer websites to buy products online (when available), or to find the nearest store.
- Custom product searches and alerts – Shoppers can quickly and easily find deals for the products they want through individual or combination keyword, category or retail store searches. The app will find all matching deals, or will allow shoppers to set up deal alerts for a particular product.
- mydealnews integration – Users can sync their mobile phones with previously created alerts on dealnews.com, allowing all deal alerts to be stored and searchable in one location.