Wyse introduces PocketCloud application for Android
Wyse Technology today announced the public beta of its Wyse PocketCloud application for the Android operating system. Wyse PocketCloud Beta is available immediately at the Android Market as a free download.
Wyse PocketCloud allows users to access Windows PCs, Remote Desktop Services and virtualized desktop infrastructures based on the Microsoft RDP protocol.
PocketCloud for Android Beta includes the following features:
- Support for most popular Android devices including the Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, Google Nexus One, HTC Hero and Sprint HTC EVO
- VMware View™ 4 Support (pending certification)
- RDP 7 Support
- Fast, interactive, and enjoyable user experience
- Advanced high-accuracy Mouse Touch Pointer
- Custom keyboard with function and short-cut keys
- Remote app scrolling (scroll within MS Word or PowerPoint)
- Automatic Keyboard activation
- Dynamic compression, optimized for 3G and Wi-Fi connections
- Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption and FIPS support
- Direct connections and advanced tunneling with TLS/SSL encryption
- Experimental support for RSA Two-Factor Authentication