Nook to get software update this Tuesday?
If we believe the reliable Engadget tipster, Barnes and Noble Nook is going to get an imp software update this week. Most probably tomorrow (i.e. Tuesday). This software update is expected to fix the following issues. Well, what about the rooting issue?? 😛
- Page turning and formatting of downloaded eBooks improvement
- Start-up time for My Library, The Daily, and Setting improvement
- Barnes & Noble in-store content and promotions roll-out is fully supported.
- Launches reader immediatly on Select from The Daily and My Library for books and subscriptions that have already been downloaded.
- Reading Now takes customer straight into the last book page read without reformatting the content.
- Displays the correct time on the status bar.
- No longer unprompted to the home screen when pressing the arrow or the select button.
- Displays correct error-message for pre-ordering books that are not yet available for pre-order.