Nook gets 1.1 update
Barnes and Noble’s Android e-book reader Nook just got 1.1 software update. As earlier reported by us, this update is expected to resolve the following issues.
- Page turning and formatting of downloaded eBooks improvement
- Start-up time for My Library, The Daily, and Setting improvement
- Barnes & Noble in-store content and promotions roll-out is fully supported.
- Launches reader immediately on Select from The Daily and My Library for books and subscriptions that have already been downloaded.
- Reading Now takes customer straight into the last book page read without reformatting the content.
- Displays the correct time on the status bar.
- No longer unprompted to the home screen when pressing the arrow or the select button.
- Displays correct error-message for pre-ordering books that are not yet available for pre-order.