Nexus One Hardware List
The hard-working folks at TheseAreTheDroids.com have spent hours pouring over library and system files from the Nexus One ROM. From this research they’ve compiled a list of all the hardware they found specifically referenced therein. Here’s the list:
1. Proximity Sensor/Light Sensor: Capella CM3602.
2. Accelerometer: BMA150 3-axis accelerometer.
3. Magnetic Compass: AK8973 3-axis magnetic field sensor/AK8973 orientation sensor.
4. WiFi Radio/Bluetooth/FM: BCM4329
5. Audience A1026 Noise Canceling Chip
6. Adreno 200 Graphics Core with OpenGLES 2.0
In addition to all this, they found several Qualcomm QSD8K specific hardware libraries, which confirms the presence of a Snapdragon processor. References to “routing audio to speakerphone with bac mic” and a “stereo FM speaker” were also found.