Nexus One full specifications leaked; Jan 5 launch invite only?
Everyone nowadays want Nexus One details, they got much of it today. After the Nexus One walkthrough video and pics, and today Engadget has managed to score a full specifications sheet for the phone, as well as some details about a possible limited release on Jan 5, 2010. Rmours suggest that it’ll be available only by “invitation” at first.
- Android 2.1
- 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, included 4GB microSD card, expandable to 32GB
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and mechanical autofocus
- 3.7-inchWVGA AMOLED screen
- Worldwide GSM/EDGE, but 3G only on T-Mobile in the US (supports 2100, 1700 and 900 frequencies, meaning Europe should be covered)
- 1GHz Qualcomm snapdragon processor
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS
Click on the image for full specifications