NDrive launches Navigation app for Android
Ndrive became the latest provider of the Navigation systems for Android today. It announced the launch of Android version of its latest navigation software.
What remains important that the Ndrive android app does not use the phone’s data connection but it uses the offline maps which come bundled with the application.
This is cost saving for end users, because they will not need to pay extra for using wireless data services during application use, rather a one time charge of the maps.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- The highly effective search engine and fast calculations.
- Immediate and fast re-routing after missing a right turn
- Fast and easy calculation of alternative routes
- Advanced itineraries with multiple waypoints for trip planning
- The most important buildings and Landmarks are presented as 3D objects
- Adventure Mode can guide you while trekking, bike riding, on boats and even on light aircrafts.
- Fastest, Shortest, Car and Pedestrian modes
- Points of Interest (POIs) with phone/fax numbers, description, email and website addresses
- Navigating and searching for city centre, street names and numbers, crossings, postal codes, favourite places, recent locations, coordinates and nearby POIs
- Availability of both: ABC or QWERTY keyboard modes
- Automatic Day/Night mode switching
- Sound and visual alarms for desired and fixed maximum speed levels
- Unlimited number of customizable favourites entries and user defined categories
- Portrait/Landscape display auto-switching
NDrive application is compatible with Android versions 1.5, 1.6, and 2.0.