T-Mobile myTouch 3G Available in Stores from Today
T-Mobile USA, Inc. today announced the national retail availability of the highly anticipated T-Mobile® myTouch™ 3G with Google™. Customers can now purchase the myTouch 3G in T-Mobile retail and partner locations, as well as online at http://www.t-mobilemytouch.com, and also choose from an array of accessories and customized shells to make their device truly their own.
T-Mobile has also launched a new application within the Market called AppPack, which highlights a sampling of noteworthy applications to help customers further personalize their myTouch 3G and manage their T-Mobile accounts. At launch, AppPack includes the following applications that are free:
- Sherpa™, created by Geodelic, Sherpa learns a person’s likes and dislikes through behavior and user feedback, prioritizing recommended retailers, restaurants and attractions. Sherpa features a learning machine that automatically customizes itself to the user’s preferences.
- imeem Mobile streams music customized to your tastes, recommending new songs and artists based on which songs you identify as your favorites.
- WorldTour puts live webcams from around the world onto your home screen.
- Phonebook offers an upgraded, more personalized phonebook for Android.
- FreshFace is a theme engine to further customize your myTouch.
- Movies by Flixster takes the aspect of movie reviews to the next level. Through integration with Facebook, you can find friends who also want to see that movie or read reviews from friends who have already seen it.
- Three T-Mobile applications will also be featured: T-Mobile My Account; T-Mobile Visual Voicemail; and T-Mobile Mobile Backup.
T-Mobile myTouch 3G is available nationwide at T-Mobile retail stores for $199.99 with a two-year agreement