Pantel Technologies has launched its new T-Pad WS708C tablet today. The tablet joins the growing number of dual-SIM Android tablets available in the country. It is also company’s second tablet to run on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
Pental T-Pad WS708C features 1GHz Cortex A9 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 2MP rear camera, front camera, and 7-inch multi-touch capacitive display with 800x480p resolution.
According to a press release issued by the company, Penta T-Pad WS708C has been priced at INR 6,999 and will be available in the coming days.
“It gives me immense pleasure to announce the latest, Penta T-Pad WS708C with Dual-SIM slot and latest OS. The tablet pc will further confirm our commitment to deliver an exceptional user experience at an affordable price range. The latest Penta T-Pad is laden with an assortment of exciting features which are fine tuned to our consumers’ demands,” said Vijender Singh, MD, Pantel Technologies.
Similar to majority of Penta tablets, T-Pad WS708C also comes with optional BSNL data offers.
- OS: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- GPU: Mali 400
- RAM: 512MB DDR III
- Internal Storage: 4GB (User accessible: around 2.5GB)
- Expandable storage: Yes, microSD card slot with support upto 32GB
- Display: 7-inch 16:9 LCD multi-touch display with 800x480p resolution
- Cameras: 2MP rear, 0.3MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- SIM support/ Voice calling: Dual-SIM, dual-Standby with voice calling support
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
PS: We will publishing the full review of this tablet shorty.Follow @androidosblog